To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
FULL TIME- STORE MANAGER (ANCHORAGE)
We are a very small staff and are looking for someone with good communication skills that can manage the day to day operations of the store. Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the boutique, including sales, customer service, and inventory management.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of staff members.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing personalized assistance and resolving any customer concerns or issues.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and conduct regular stock checks.
- Manage scheduling for staff members.
- Process online orders.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on building long-term relationships with customers.
PART TIME- SALES ASSOCIATE (ANCHORAGE)
* Welcome customers with a friendly, personable attitude.
* Become an expert on the Octopus Ink brand and give guidance to customers on product selection.
* Manage the register, ring in sales, process payments, and make change.
* Assist in receiving new merchandise and creating displays.
* Keep the sales floor organized, stocked with inventory, and clean.
* Assist our warehouse in filling online orders, tagging new product, organizing and counting inventory.